$3.49 /LB Offer Valid Till 11/25/2022
- Turkey is high in zinc, vitamin B, phosphorus, tryptophan, and selenium.
- Has Low saturated fat, cholesterol
- Good source of protein.
- Ground turkey also comes in a fat-free version that could be the best option for a heart patient.
- Turkey also contains anti-cancer properties.
- The tryptophan present in turkey is effective in treating chronic insomnia.
- The vitamin B6 and niacin present in turkey are essential for energy production in the body
46 people are viewing this right now
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Air Chilled & Flash Frozen Within 48 Hours For Maximum Flavor And Unbeatable Freshness.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.