- Certified Zabiha Halal Baby goat shoulder/ front leg meat with bone
- Our halal goat meat is butchered, slaughtered, and raised in accordance with Islamic perspective
- Free of anti-biotics, growth hormones and vegetarian-raised
- Goat meat is leaner than not only lamb and beef but also chicken
- Incredible source of minerals such as potassium, calcium and iron
- Excellent source of Vitamin E
- Low in calories and unhealthy fats.
This superb roasting joint is surprisingly inexpensive and packed with flavor. Shoulder meat, that turns juicy and tender upon slow-cooking. Suited for currying, stewing and braising. Goat meat is leaner than not only lamb and beef but also chicken. Nutritional Value – An 85g serving of cooked goat meat has lesser calories (122) than in the same amount of chicken (162). It also contains lesser fat (2.6g) in comparison with chicken (6.3g). Goat meat has low amount of saturated fats (0.79g per serving) and about as much protein as other meats (23g). It also has considerably low amounts of cholesterol (63.8mg), making it one of the healthiest meats available.
Green Valley Meat Market
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.