Goat Ribs and Bone
- Certified Zabiha Halal goat ribs and bone
- Our halal goat meat is butchered, slaughtered, and raised in accordance with Islamic perspective
- Free of anti-biotics, growth hormones and vegetarian-raised
- Goat meat is leaner than not only lamb and beef but also chicken
- This meat contains contains lower value of saturated fats, cholesterol and high value of unsaturated fats which is good in reducing cardiovascular diseases and other heart related problems.
Carefully crafted from the 4th to 12th ribs of young goat, rib chops are incredibly tender, delicious and meaty. This comes from being grass fed. The flavorful rib meat makes for an indulgently juicy toothsome bite that is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E and beta-carotene.
Green Valley Meat Market
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.