Goat/Lamb Paya with Skin
- Certified Zabiha Halal goat feet with Skin
- Our halal goat meat is butchered, slaughtered, and raised in accordance with Islamic perspective
- Free of anti-biotics, growth hormones and vegetarian-raised
- Goat meat is leaner than not only lamb and beef but also chicken
- High Quality Meat & Exotic cuts
- 100% all-natural ingredients
- In comparison to a leg of lamb, mutton has a stronger taste with a slightly more gamey flavor
A mutton leg is a cut of meat consisting of the rear leg of a sheep or goat. It is different from a leg of lamb in that the sheep is generally older, being at least 2 years old. In comparison to a leg of lamb, mutton has a stronger taste with a slightly more gamey flavor. Paya is a traditional food from the Indian Subcontinent. It is served at various festivals and gatherings, or made for special guests. Paya means ‘legs’ in Urdu. The main ingredients of the dish are the trotters; cooked with various spices.
10 Super Mutton Paya Soup Benefits (Bone Broth)
The world is already frustrated battling one of the most common yet dangerous battles famously known as Obesity. We do plan a laborious diet chart and exercise routines are planned out, but most of the time things often do not work out well in the end. Paya soup is one weapon that can help you get rid of this problem. Apart from this paya soup benefits are uncountable! We do different things to keep ourselves healthy. Amidst all these regimes and conscious eating habits, many a time we lose sight of what our body is missing out on. Sometimes the nutritional depletion is so alarmingly high, things change for worse than good. That’s why it is always good to have a constant supply of nutrients that’s rich in supplements but 0 on the calorie count.
Green Valley Meat Market
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.