- Certified Zabiha Halal goat liver
- Our halal goat meat is butchered, slaughtered, and raised in accordance with Islamic perspective
- Free of anti-biotics, growth hormones and vegetarian-raised
- Goat meat is leaner than not only lamb and beef but also chicken
- High Quality Meat & Exotic cuts
- 100% all-natural ingredients
- Goat or mutton liver is full of vitamin A, which is beneficial for eyes.
- Mutton liver satiates hunger better due to high protein content and thus assists weight loss efforts
Known for its intense and rich flavor, mutton liver (also known as Kaleji) is best enjoyed in a simple preparation such as Sauteed Liver and Onions, spicy Kaleji Fry, Moroccan Fried Liver etc. This meat is best cooked in a pan or oven and should be cooked until done and light pink in the center. Do not overcook it!
Green Valley Meat Market
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.